Group Coaching Sessions
For women who are ready to move forward with their personal and professional goals, we offer ten two-hour group coaching sessions using the Zoom video conference platform. Group coaching sessions are limited to 10 participants and the registration. Payment plans are available, please contact Lupe Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org. Topics will vary depending on the interests of the participants in each session.
The goals of SWAN’s group coaching sessions are to:
- Share opportunities and challenges at work and home.
- Connect with women from diverse fields and backgrounds
- Create a circle of support
- Expand participants’ knowledge and share tools. Monthly topics will vary depending on the interests and needs of the participants of the session.
- Explore long-term self-care strategies
- Discuss issues specific to women in our society
- Provide support to participants’ plans so they can increase their impact and power in their communities and work environments
Collectively we will engage in a process that will answer questions like:
- What do I need to change to reach my goals and increase my impact and power for the long term?
- Why do I do what I do?
- Who can help me achieve my goals in a more effective way?
- Do I want to work at the local, state or national level?
- How do I prioritize my work?
- What about self-care and skill building?
- How do I create a network of support?
- Do I need a mentor?
- Who will sponsor me?
- How do I change policies and systems in my organization or community to help me and other women achieve more power?
Group Coaching Sessions can be sponsored by corporations, foundations, non-profit organizations or donors. If you or your organization is interested in sponsoring a year of monthly 2-hour group coaching sessions for 10 women staff or leaders please send an e-mail to Lupe Lopez at email@example.com.
Questions? Please click here for more information.